Things like this can really, really put a smile on my face…
And you know what else put a smile on my face ? Yes!!!!
Reading a brand new Galaxie mag, fresh from the magazine stand.
Some of the things that make me O.O from the recent/ latest issues of Galaxie are…
1. Muse, Muse, and more Muse.
2. My Chem. Seriously, I don’t care if they’re printing the same pictures/ posters over and over again, coz they’re my fave band right now.
3. *keeping my fingers crossed for any contest with Linkin Park goodies*
4. The interview with my fave (fictional) plastic surgeons, Christian Troy and Sean McNamara AND the woman who shared their love.
5. The nearly half-naked pic of Pete Wentz during their Singapore concert. o.O.
6. Wentworth Miller holding a copy of Galaxie!!!! THE WENTWORTH MILLER!!! OMG! They should’ve sent me instead of that mag :P Hell, I’d pay for the air fare. :P I would even pay him to hold me like that :P:P:P
7. The poster of Daniel Radcliffe. In Equus O.O (I wasn’t expecting that. Honest!)
8. Dumbledore’s Army!!!! (This poster is totally going up on my cubicle!) Luna Lovegood looks so, er, good!
9. TVgasm! Kyle XY (I can see my youngest sister grinning from ear to ear by now), Heroes, Ugly Betty, ANTM, Supernatural, Prison Break, the CSI series; it’s like TV dot com, only better, because you can’t drool over them in the bathroom can you?
10. Adam Levine, for kicking Gerard Way’s ass by being voted as the Best Looking Frontman. I demand a recount! :P The same goes to Chad Michael Murray, who beats Went by a mere 5% by being TV’s Hunkiest Guy :P Cute, yes, but hunky? Nuh-uh.
11. Shia LaBeouf. I almost didn’t recognize him coz he looked so, uhm, grown up! Haha, the same expression I got after seeing Lucas Black in Tokyo Drift (I’ve always remembered him as Caleb, that little boy from American Gothic)
12. So many contests, so little time. :(
13. And yess!!!! There are lesser ringtone adverts now. I mean, the ads are still there, but not as irritating as the ringtones ads. Ugh.
Thank you again for all the good stuffs!
That really made my night.
Now will you excuse me, I want to sleep in peace. :)
Labels: Personal, Printed Materials