:-) / >8-[ + 3:-D + ~:o
Monday, September 11, 2006
  I Miss Fox River Already...
It’s time for us to stop being cons and start being civilians… Michael Scofield

Rundown of the first 2 episodes of the new season.

Episode 1 – Manhunt


I've only watched it 1 and a half time, and just like the first time i watched Harry Potter 4 or Revenge of the Sith, i was totally blown away, coz after waiting for such a loooonngg time, i've finally seen it and believe me,the feeling was damn good. But after a while, reality sinks in, and i found out that there were so many plot holes and illogical scenes! I rated it a Fair.

Agent Mahone
The latest addition to the series, I personally think that his character is waaayyy too perfect. Pill-popping dude, probably with the same condition of low-latent inhibition as Michael, with the same wit and sarcasm of Gregory House, MD. Tak sabar rasanya nak tonton Invasion yg bakal muncul di 8tv hujung bulan ni!

The water looks damn fine…

Best bit: Strip-tease in the woods…hehe…
Come to think of it, I kinda missed Fox River.
Rate : ***/ *****

Episode 2 – Otis

Plot
Definitely better than the first one, but they shouldn’t have that elevator scene. It was way OTT, imho, and jeopardizes their plan to escape. Well, I understand Linc’s concern about LJ, but they could have made a waaayyy better plan to rescue him. Anyway, the elevator scene DID make me screamed the f-word, especially when Linc dropped the toy gun. (Luckily my son was somewhere else!)

Michael Scofield

 No Reason, No Excuse, Just Have To Put It Here...

I love the disguises, cap and glasses and the Steve McQueen suit. He reminds me of Forrest Gump, sitting on that park bench. I can almost hear him monologueing - My momma said life is like a box of chocolate. You’ll never know what you’re gonna get!

T Bag and Dr Gudat
Hoho, this bad-a_s mofo is getting better and better! I love the way his character is developing into something more sinister by the minute. But I just couldn’t help but noticing, but can the severed hand be healed spontaneously, without any therapy or something? Was Dr Gudat THAT good? (wow, if he’s still alive, he could make an appearance in an episode of House!). Is there any nurses working there? Why isn’t anybody realized what happened at the vet? Why didn’t Mrs Gudat called him, just to say hi? Why didn’t he just make a run for it after attaching the hand (or while T-Bag was barfing), instead of prescribing some painkillers and antibiotics, knowing that his life might as well be in danger? Hmm…

(ex) Captain Brad Bellick
Haha! I was about to ask him, ‘Hey Bradley, if you die, can I have your DVD’s?’ I think he’s shown us his vulnerable side in this episode. I kinda love his character, a loner, and only child still living his mom. Yeah, it’s disgusting what he had done to Marilyn, Westmoreland and Tweener, but they DID plug the hole with him, bound and gagged, smacked him in the head and made him lose his job which he had been doing ever since he was 18. What do you expect him to do if he’s not working at Fox River? Flip some burgers at Mickey D’s? Well, there goes the lake house…

LJ
I couldn’t stop noticing his rosy complexion and cherry-tinted lips. Do they actually allow chap-sticks in there? The first time I saw him, I was thinking about that scene in Napoleon Dynamite.

Clown of a lawyer or whoever at the receiving end (C): Whaddaya need?
LJ: Can you get it for me?
C: No LJ.
LJ: But my lips hurt real bad!
C: Why don’t you borrow from the nurse, she’s got like 5 of them in her drawer.
LJ: I’m not gonna use hers you sicko!
C: Bye LJ.
LJ : Ugh. Flipping idiot!

Abruzzi and the fried chicken
One of my fave scene! Yummy! Definitely the next best thing after Paris Hilton in that Burger King ad!


Overall, I rated this episode a ‘Good’. *** ½ / *****.

Thanks a lot to Adreen for sending me the CD’s, sebab komputer aku masih lum sihat lagi utk tujuan2 downloading.

Labels: ,

 
Comments:
Wah, memang peminat hero Prison Break la ni. Hmmm. good to know. Remind me how crazy i am with Zhang Zi Yi.

Gelak tengok ada entry FRIENDS dalam diari. My gile-gile ialah buat scrapbook pasal TITANIC.That was eons ago.

Finally written first film review since moved to new blog. HEART.
 
Malu nak ngaku, tp aku lum tengok lagi Titanic. Sampai la ni, hehe...

btw, on the obsession thingy, kalau aku 15 aku tak kisah beb. Ni dah nak masuk 30 kau...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
RM0.02 on films, fandoms, breastfeeding and motherhood. Stealing, hotlinking or plagiarizing is so not cool, yo.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I'm a number cruncher, married and a mother to 2 handsome young boys ~ Ikmal & Nabil. Also a self-confessed movie freak, a walking dictionary of useless facts and I just love swapping postcards. I love loud music, black t-shirts, good books and hot caramel macchiato. I hate hypocrisy, the colour pink, rude people, busy-bodies and those with 'holier than thou' attitude. :) I blog 'coz I hate talking. In real life, I'm this quiet person, often immersed in my own virtual world of obsessions, work and whatnot. Comments, suggestions, brickbats (even virtual cupcakes!) are loved, as long as you use the proper channels a.k.a the comments thingy or my e-mail ~ zackzip [at] hotmail [dot] com.

Message from the Blog Owner
  • Zack@MySpace
  • Zack@LiveJournal
  • Zack@Friendster
  • tags

    Half Date ~ Approaching Jannah Half A Date At A Time.

    Snail Mail is Lurve!

    Useful Sites for Smart Moms

    Breastfeeding is L.O.V.E

    My Favourite Bloggers

    MILF!~ Man, I Love Films!

    Read And Be Well Read

    Thursday Thirteen - Every Thursdays, Duh!

    My 15 Mins of Fame

    Geek & Proud of It!

    Zack's Geek Code : -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK----- Version: 3.1 GO d-- s+:+ a C++ P! L- E-- W++ N o-- K---- w+ O--- M-- V-- PS PE- Y-- PGP-- t+ 5- X+ R* tv+ b+++ DI++ D- G e++ h---- r+++ x+++ ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------ UnGeek Me Here Yo
    Bloggers' Rights at EFF
    All Malaysian Bloggers Project
    reader/(s) online
    hits since 190805 You Love Me. You Do!
    ARCHIVES
    March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / December 2007 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 /


    Tima Kasih Abang Blogger

    Add to Technorati Favorites