15. Wentworth is driving me mad into obsession and intense infatuation. Instead thinking of my husband in bed i always think of Wentworth now, what's wrong with me hahaha.I don't mind him as my second husband hahaha.
16. I was trying to listen what he was saying but all I heard was "sex". (Referring to this interview on Ellen)
17. Seriously, he couldn't get any hotter...his beauty is transcendental.
18. It should be illegal to look like that! My mouth just went dry...when will I find someone who looks like that AND is intelligent? He is definitely the very last one left...
19. After obssessing over Wentworth, i dont think i'll ever be satisfied with any other man. This is sad.
20. Back to the above pictures...exactly how does one get hired to grease up hot actors? Clearly I need a career change.
Sigh… I just hate sharing…And why is it so goddamn hard to find a decent mag with his pics!?!?!? The only ones I got were in the issues of Galaxie 17-31 May 2005 (yummy one page spreadof THAT tattooed-and-in-the-buff shot and a half page article and photos) and Empire June 2006 (review on the DVD of Season 1 Part 1). Goramn!
I'm a number cruncher, married and a mother to 2 handsome young boys ~ Ikmal & Nabil. Also a self-confessed movie freak, a walking dictionary of useless facts and I just love swapping postcards. I love loud music, black t-shirts, good books and hot caramel macchiato. I hate hypocrisy, the colour pink, rude people, busy-bodies and those with 'holier than thou' attitude. :) I blog 'coz I hate talking. In real life, I'm this quiet person, often immersed in my own virtual world of obsessions, work and whatnot. Comments, suggestions, brickbats (even virtual cupcakes!) are loved, as long as you use the proper channels a.k.a the comments thingy or my e-mail ~ zackzip [at] hotmail [dot] com.