I Need My Dose of Anything Harry Potter !!!
1. Name: Zack2. Age: 28, soon to be 29 in October.3. Which of the characters do you most relate to?
Ronald Weasley, because he comes from a big family (7 of them compared to 9 of mine). Aku faham camne perasaannya dtg dr keluarga yg besar tapi sederhana (hand me down stuffs, standing in your elder sibling’s shadow, kehidupan tak berapa mewah berbanding anak2 orang lain). Yup, aku juga akan berasa cemburu tgk kengkawan rapat aku yg otaknya bergeliga (Hermione) dan kaya/ terkenal (Harry).
4. Who is your least favorite character?
Ada a few characters yg aku nyampah gila dalam filem/ buku. Peter Pettigrew, dah la traitor, huduh gila pulak tu. I think I prefer if if stays in his Scabbers form sampai bebila pun… Yup, since I’m reading the 5th book now, Dolores Umbridge, cikgu Defence Against Dark Arts yg ‘dipinjamkan’ oleh Ministry of Magic. The bitch of a witch ! Tensionnya aku tgk dia torture Harry dalam Detention. And Gilderoy Lockhart, for being such a jerk in the second book.
5. What would you see when you look into the Mirror of Erised?
Another sister/ brother for Ikmal….
6. What would your boggart be?
Just like Mrs Weasley’s boggart in TOOTP – dead family members/ loved ones. Tak tau kalau aku boleh terima hakikat tu. And dunno whether I have the strength to conjure the patronus charm to overcome it… 7. Dark Magic: Tell us your thoughts. Is there such a thing? Or is magic only dark because of the motivation behind its use?
Yup, just like the Yin and Yang, there are two side of all things – magic alike. It depend on your niat, actually. It is what you make of it. Kalau niat baik, baik le jadinya. Kalau tak.. just look at Anakin Skywalker (oooppss, tak relevan here !).
8. What is your favorite non-Harry Potter book? Quote something from it and tell us why you chose that line.
Considering my current read, it would be a tie between Da Vinci Code & Angels & Demons by Dan Brown.
Fave line ? Haha, there’s one line uttered by The Hassassin – something like – ‘I’ve done my battle, now you are my reward”. Phoar ! Sexy ! There. Takde apa2 yg tersirat. I don’t like to read between the lines, nor do I base my life decisions from some pulp fictions.
9. You are sitting in your house common room when you notice that another student has left a book lying on the table. You pick it up and realize it is their personal diary. What do you do?
Aku tengok sapa punya, and pulangkan balik la kat tuan dia. No, I won’t read it. Aku hormati privacy org lain, dan aku expect the same from others.
10. Would you use an Unforgivable Curse under any circumstances, and if so, what would those be?
Avada Kedavra ? Hmmm… only if my life or my family is in danger.
11. Do you think Harry was right or wrong to use his cloak to get to Hogsmeade in the 3rd book?
Since Uncle Vernon tak nak sign the guardian permission from, I think it’s ok for Harry to go there un-noticed. Takkan la nak lepak Hogwarts sengsorang sementara kengkawan yg lain syok2 enjoying themselves with butterbeer and stuff..
12. What's one thing you would do if you knew you would suffer no consequences from it?
Speak my mind out. Like in public or whatever.
13. Someone has graffitied a hateful remark about your House on one of the walls in the Great Hall. Luckily for you, you overhear a conversation between House elves who witnessed the perpetrator, and you alone know who did it. What do you do? What if the remark had been done by another house, and was about a house that wasn't your own?
House meeting !!
I would tell the Head Boy and we’ll come up with a suggestion on what to do.
14. What do you really think of Snape? Is he fair in the things he does?
Snape is sexy. And quite difficult to predict (I mean, I mistook him for the real villain in the first book). Aku rasa dia ada elemen2 tak adil dalam mengajar, which affects the performance of his students in Potions class. I mean, look at how he treated Hermione (for being a mud-blooded muggle), Neville Longbottom (kesian budak ni, dah la lemah semangat) and how he always favour Draco and others from the Slytherin House. But then what would you expect from somebody in Slytherin…
15. Do you like the idea of a school being split into four separate houses? What about school unity?
Unity is one thing, tapi aku rasa penting jugak utk students dibahagikan mengikut rumah. Ala, mcm sekolah biasa la, ada rumah hijau, rumah merah, oren, kuning, etc. Penting utk memupuk semangat berlumba-lumba dalam semua bidang.
16. Which are more important: Friends or Family?
Both are equally important. But then, blood is thicker than water. Apa pun, aku tetap utamakan family.
17. Some people think the Weasley twins are funny, while others find them mean spirited. How do you feel, and why?
Funny as they are, aku tak nak jumpa atau terserempak si kembar Fred & George ni. Kotnya terkena barang2 joke diorang, mampus aku hidung berdarah tak henti2… but then, I really love the Weasley brothers (except for the snobbish Percy). Really looking forward to see who will play Bill Weasley in the upcoming HP movies).
Bill Weasley - Fan art from weasleynetwork.org(a great site for all things Weasley)
18. Do you consider a first impression to be the only impression a person can give? Why or why not?
There’s a saying – You’ll never have the second chance to make the first impressions. I totally disagree with this. Especially if the impression is not intended to be. Kali pertama jumpa kau mungkin nampak pendiam/ sombong tak banyak cakap, tapi if were give the chance and time you might discover that someone can be funny, fun-loving and kind-hearted.
19. What would you be willing to die for?
Religion. Family. Country. In that order.
20. If you died, would you want to come back as a ghost? Why or why not?
No. Aku nak bersemadi ngan aman…
21. Hermione has asked you to support S.P.E.W. (read: flagged you down and cornered you with a box of buttons that she shakes in your face to "entice" you to join). What is your response?
Join aje lah. I have nothing against House-elfs being slaves to their masters. Maybe they were born to be slaves, and thoroughly enjoyed that, and that gives them some sort of satisfaction. Phew, I’m starting to sound like a Malfoy already..
22. What field of study would you most want to enter into, and why, once you graduated from Hogwarts?
Like Bill Weasley, I would probably work in a bank. Tapi bukan mcm Goblin kat Bank Gringotts tu la..
23. True or False: Rules are meant to be broken. Explain.
True and False. Without rules there would be utter chaos. And rules that are too rigid will bring out the rebel in me. Two word though – Common sense.
24. You have one day to live. How do you spend your last day alive?
Bertaubat. I don’t wanna go to hell.
25. Finally, what house do you think you belong in?
Ravenclaw. I’m too unpopular to be in Gryffindor, too cool to be in Hufflepuff and too good to be in Slytherin.
Phew.... tak sabar rasanya nak tunggu the 4th movie - Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire which will open on 18th November. ..
(Questionnaire from livejournal)
Labels: Films, Harry Potter